Friday, February 22, 2013

PGA Latin America 2013

Last week I successfully earned full exempt status on the PGA Latin America Tour!  It was my first event in a couple months, so there was some evident rust, but I had the help of my pro caddy, Ashley!!

The Tour is one season split in spring and fall.  The first 8 events run from March-early June, and include countries like Mexico, Colombia, Uruguay, Argentina, Puerto Rico, and the Dominican Republic.  The next 7 events are run from October-December and are played mostly in South America. The top-5 on the money list at the end of the season earn status on the PGA Web.com Tour for 2014.

I will update the schedule accordingly.

Right now we are in Hilton Head, SC for an Egolf Tour event.  I'm currently in 8th after rounds of 71-71-70, with the final round tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment