Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Labor Day!!



Like many of you who were lovin having the day off on Monday, we too were "Chillaxin" but luckily we got to spend it with friends in Charleston, SC!!

Thanks to Justin and Molly Hare for allowing us to visit for a few days; we had such fun!! Any of you who have ever lived with me, or know me well, will know that were I to be put in charge of my own Labor Day plans, I would either A) Plan something super low-key or B) Refuse to make plans and hang by a pool or in a coffee shop reading and talking with a few friends in total bliss as the day passed me by... Well, let me tell you, that is NOT what we did on Labor Day and I could not be more THRILLED about it!! ;)

Justin and Molly own his and her bikes, as well as a two-person, tandum, bicycle, so we all biked to breakfast at a fun local diner, played Scrabble, spent the whole afternoon on Paddle Boards (we are now OBSESSED!!!), had drinks and appetizers dockside watching the dolphins follow the shrimp boats in, and then had dinner at the awesome PostHouse restaurant, right by where they filmed part of The Notebook! So fun! :)

Ya'll plan amazing, fun days! Thanks for your hospitality!!

1 comment:

  1. fun pic! you guys are so cute!! glad to hear you are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete