Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hola Miami!

So this week we are in Miami and Ryan is playing in the Nationwide Event the Miccosukee Championship! And the course is close enough to Coral Gables, so we get to stay with Mama and Dad Blaum! This means we will be eatin super good and enjoying family! We are looking forward to Team Blaum kicking booty this week and really excited for Brent to be on Ryan's bag! Tournament play starts tomorrow, and Ryan tees off at 1:50pm eastern standard, not Cuban, time! ;)

For more details...
www.pgatour.com/tournaments/h083/

And my training for my half marathon is going well... Except for yesterday when I decided to skip my run and eat Cold Stone instead.. Woops! Running in the Gables is a pretty change-up but the humidity here means I sweat even more so I look pretty gross when I get done! Look for additional posts and tweets this week to hear how it's going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment