Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Showing Ryan my Hometown!

Today Ryan practiced in the morning, and then this afternoon I took him on a tour of where I grew up! I showed him the houses that I used to live in, my Dad's old practice, Norris Dam, all my schools, and enjoyed showing off a little at Anderson County High School! We accidentally walked into the gym on volleyball practiced so he got a little taste of that, and then I dragged him out to the lobby to show off team trophies and my All-State pictures! I know it sounds shallow and silly, but my husband is a professional athlete and met me after college so sometimes it's fun to give him glimpses into my past and to remind him I was an accomplished athlete and multi-sport NCAA athlete too! He holds most of the accolades in the family... But not all! :) Anyhow... We had fun exploring together and now we are off to Bonefish Grill with my parents for amazing Bang Bang Shrimp (only $5 on Wednesdays!)

Ryan tees off tomorrow at 2:20pm local time and we are SUPER PUMPED for the event this week! Come out and see if you are in the area!

No comments:

Post a Comment